Intelligent Email Management
- Seamlessly manage case-related messages through your existing email account without unwieldy workarounds.
- Patented Smart Suggest system™ finds case-related contacts with ease.
- Prevent mis-addressing of confidential messages and automatically filing emails for each respective case.
- Automatically bill for time as you send messages.
Ultra fast work flow and additional benefits, such as:
- CARET Legal automatically detects and associates inbound emails from matter-related contacts
- Convert email to a Task
- Save email to a Matter with a single click
Creating new emails features:
- Send email with any of the following options through our exclusive integration with RPOST: Court Admissible Proof of Delivery Electronic Signature for attached documents Encryption.
- Matter-related Contacts automatically display on top along with their respective roles.
- Automatic copying of an email to the matter’s Communications tab, obviating the need to CC staff and making the email searchable by any user who has access permission.
- Time Entry is automatically started and saved when email is sent.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do firms have to migrate from an existing provider if they want to use CARET Legal's email features?
CARET Legal is compatible with Microsoft Exchange, Office 365/Microsoft 365, Outlook Online, GSuite and IMAP*-based email providers. *For best performance we recommend Office 365/Microsoft 365 or G Suite.
Can users continue to use Outlook, iPhone Mail or other applications?
CARET Legal is simply another device that connects to your email server. Anything you do on CARET Legal will be reflected in other applications, including replying, forwarding, deleting, moving, reporting as SPAM and flagging as important.
Can CARET Legal send mail from CARET Legal's iOS and Android apps?
In the CARET Legal iOS or Android App, if you select a Contact, either directly or through the Matters list, you can just tap on the mail icon and compose your message. Your primary email signature will be appended to your message by default.